Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mail Bag

Where did the week go. I went with my son on his class trip this week along with playing catch up at work, and here it is Saturday morning and I can't believe I haven't posted in over a week.

Can anybody guess where we went?


When I got back I had a few goodies in the mail. Play at the Plate sent my son these beauties for his Pudge collection. Thanks a bunch!


And 30-Year Old Cardboard sent me some 2012 Topps Archives in a trade, but I was to excited and put them in th album before taking a picture. Thanks for the trade!

2 comments:

  1. Mackinac Island! I went there on my honeymoon!! Am I right? Loved it and want to go back someday. You're welcome for the Pudges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DING-DING-DING. You win the Magellan Prize. Good jib!

    ReplyDelete